mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Good Rest Day.

Had a funny conversation with Jie Yim today when she is at work.

WH: anyway ur PSP how??

JY: no money this month again

JY: actually i not veri rich lor.

JY: my bill 150 my insurance 164. jiu buang liao leh

WH: ur salary only 314 dollars?

WH: tts less than mine

JY: -.-

HAHA! I was really giggling when I typed the reply. LOL

Today was really a nice day! Woke up terribly late at 1 plus, had the minimally required 12 hours of sleep as according to Dr Teow Eih Ong from University of Commonwealth Avenue. I guess he is really a talent to lead in the revolutionary paradigm shift!

Read the newspaper today and really thought that the Judge for Dave Teo's case is very grandfatherly. For your information, he recited a poem that I think he wrote himself while passing the sentence for Dave Teo, a poem that hoped he can forget about the past and look to the future and a new beginning. Most touching of all, he said his heart hurts for Dave Teo. WHERE on earth do you find a Judge so nice? In my memory of Hong Kong drama, judges always appear when the accused is goign to be sentenced to death.

If I am the Judge, I will feel so guilty after I passed the sentence even though I know it is already the best I could do for Dave Teo. It is really not an easy job, having to be the one who mete out the punishement. I guess it is really a moment of folly, resulting in 9 years 2 months of imprisonment and 18 strokes of cane.

Need to start getting busy later already! Pack room plus army barang. Go jogging. Tml still need to cut hair. Then maybe going NH.

Haiya, so many things and yet too little time to do it.

Anyway, saw my brother try out his academic gown yesterday lah! I also want to wear my pyjamas!! I really thought it looked like maternity pyjamas. But its one that I can only wear it years away. LOL. At least the academic gown for Social Sciences in NUS is quite nice.

To be truthful, I am a little intimidated by the mathematics in Economics when I saw it that day in Borders. Call me noob or what but I really got quite some catching up to do in mathematics. Alot of hope hangs on whether I can make it in Economics or not. Some of my future plans etcetc. BUT I BELIEVE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!

In near future, I am going to back to Stagmont on the 10th of July, which is a Thursday cum Pay Day. POSTING POSTING POSTING = fate for the next 1.5 years!!

Alright, I spent so much time distracting myself while blogging already. Shall end my short short post here but stay and listen to the song alright!

Plus! I finished all 30 episodes of Bobby's show!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home