mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spiderman!!

YEA!!

The Spiderman craze is really back!! Or at least for me. HAHA!

I must really enjoy those shows on my PSP tml when I am back in camp, provided that I don't get any rubbish. People there are getting sick and tired of the norms already, just as everything is going to end soon. Bad omen.

Anyway, below is the lyrics for the original 1967 Spiderman TV cartoon series!

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can!
Spins a web any size, catches thieves just like flies!
Look out! Here comes the Spider-Man!


Is he strong? Listen, bud, he's got radioactive blood!
Can he swing from a thread? Take a look overhead!
Hey there! There goes the Spider-Man!


In the chill of night, at the scene of the crime
Like a streak of light, he arrives just in time!


Spider-Man, Spider-Man, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
Wealth and fame he's ignored, action is his reward!


To him, life is a great big bang-up!
Wherever there's a hang-up, you'll find the Spider-Man!!!


HAHA! I think except for the first verse, the rest are pretty childish. LOL But I think it is really nice to be able to take a look at what filled our childhood days. We are all young people!

Anyway, went out with Esther, Jan and Koon Hui just now. Roamed around at Vivocity and going out with people, especially Koon Hui who induces a spending disease. I really wonder how much we spent tonight just on eating!

Darn tired.

But recently, either in camp or just now, I was on an exuberant mood. Irrational exuberance I should say! It really feels good! *does the M1 advertisement action*

LOL I am really addicted to that action already. Because the advertisement is plain stupid, it is catchy especially with the 3 good-for-nothings + 1 fat boss.

And how come I haven't eat any durians this durian season!! I see durian every other day when I book out from camp and yet I have not eaten any!

OK, random. HAHA!

Oh yes, I need to change my blog song before the girls come back from Taiwan. Monday it shall be!

And Sleep I really need!

And and I shall hug my dog to sleep tonight! Long time no 1x good hug!

Till then~! (See, trademarks of a blog with international standards. We don't use byebye)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home