mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Friday, June 20, 2008

New Entertainment!

I know I know! I didn't blog on the last time I booked out from camp! But I should be pardoned because I was out on a mission! LOL

Everything went like this. I suggested to Richard (BMT goody friend) that we should go sun tanning because the sun was simply fabulous at that time when I called him. And he, being the lazy bum, refused to face the sun like some vampire. LOL And he also didn't want to go to Queensway SC because its too far. I thought there was no place in Singapore that is near for him.

So we met in Wheelock Borders. He really looked pissed because I 'caused' him to wake up too early. -.- BUT the main mission for the day is to source for a PSP! Haha! And so we were in Far East because I had unreliable sources saying that there is a shop that sells PSP at a lower price.

We really met all sorts of shopkeepers there.

From old Ah Beng who self proclaim that all this stuff are real to ah peks who talk with his hand half covering his mouth and seemed to treat us as non-existent. This is what I call desensitised uncles. Someone who answers so many queries everyday but yet none bought anything from him.

We learned how to spot real and fake Sony Memory sticks (4Gb)!! By using your naked eye, the words on the true blue original Sony memory card will look greyish and less bright than the fake ones, on which the words are purely white in colour and bright. One thing is that the fonts and font size are the same!

If you are using a PSP, you can go to check the memory card information. Real Sony ones will have Magic Gate supported while fakes do not support Magic Gate, although I don't know what that is. Can it be eaten?? ZzzZZZzz

One thing to take note, fake Sony memory cards cracks and breaks easily. Really easily. Especially at the comb-like part. Somemore, even fakes have difference in quality. Some fakes are better than some. Ironic!

Anyway, back to the story.

So in then end, we went to a ulu shop and found what we want! We really spent alot of time in Far East because of indecisiveness! LOL.

And today, stupid Richard don't even want to reply my sms on whether we are going out today! I think he is just scared that I will drag him to Sentosa! HAHA!

*NEWSFLASH*

If KY/PF/IVY/YS is reading this, please be informed that there is a high possibility that I might not be able to meet you all while you guys are on the way to the airport because my newest state-of-the-art Golden Arrow Sensors sensed that I will fall victim to Golden Arrows on Saturday.

If so, there might be a chance that I might not even be able to make it to the airport by 1215 on Sunday. It all depends on luck then!

No matter what, I will inform you guys again on Saturday.

*NEWSFLASH*

And today, I have spent some time zhng-ing the PSP version. LOL and watching all-time favourite Bobby Ouyong's Forensic Scientist 2. And doing all the things that I need to do, like blogging!

Oh yes. The stupidest thing happened this morning. Samaritan Teo was half dragging and half carrying the 3 bags of rubbish and 1 ration bag for about 100m. When he is left with 25 more metres to go, a bag of rubbish broke open. And very very unfortunately, that bag contains nothing but Me Tai Mak(老鼠粉). Lots of it. So there was a unsightly picturesque trail of Mak on the road. I really tried to pick big chunks of it up already!

I wonder if I will get into trouble tml. Maybe they might ask me to eat up all the leftover food in future so that there wouldn't be anymore such incidents in future. LOL JOKING LAH. Those people are so nice, I hope.

WAIT. KEEP STILL THERE!

I just heard 4 gunshot-like audio signals. I hope they are not culling anymore crows in my area again. The last time they did it, a dead crow fell onto the back ofmy Dad's lorry. The sight was unsightly.

Time for me to continue with more entertainment!

Ask me for the links to watch it online!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home