mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Saturday, June 14, 2008

It Was A Black Friday!!

Fridays the 13th have never been a bad day for me, at least in contrast to what everyone say.

There was no spoilt doorlocks, no banana peels for me to step on outside my house, no dead rats/birds on the to camp, no traffic jams, no vehicle breakdown, I didn't forget to bring camp pass, I didn't kena any bird shit. None of that sort.

AND someone else got the morning Golden Arrow.

I was a happy man!

But somehow, the day felt weird. It was warmer than usual in the afternoon, my head felt a bit giddy a bit headache-y. I really wondered why.

Checked my phone. A missed call from the Golden Bow. Within half an hour, I realised that I kena the Night Golden Arrow.

What pisses me off is that there are people who have not done their share and yet the cycle is deemed completed and it was my turn again!

I really lost my source of optimism yesterday until night time.

At least for the past half year, I have managed to tell myself to look at things in different perspectives and savour the benefits that is hidden. Yesterday really made me feel like being demented. LOL like many dementors flying past me.

So there goes my first bad Black Friday.

Anyway, one happy thing to look forward to: Dad's Day Celebration!

Finally one good day for my dad to relax a bit, though he still have to drive me to camp tml! HAHA! But he has always been the one organising celebrations for the -days during the year, until a point when we might panic a little on how to celebration his day. HAHA!

I hope the dinner is a night one.

Have you not planned for a Dad's Day celebration?

Recently, I took a good look at my parents and really looked closely. I really felt that that have grown older, more wrinkles, more white hair. Take a good look at your parents and spot the differences. It makes you want to provide them with a good life in future, no matter what has happened between you and your parents.

Anyway, anyone care to share how you guys celebrated or intend to celebrate this day with your Dad?

It's a short post today! Many things to do. Go jogging, calculate my meagre income, prepare for the dinner, feed the dog etcetc. Plus I have less things to write due to the Night Golden Arrow. Actually I do have thigns to write. But maybe today is just not the day. HAHA. I am ironic, or ironicer. LOL

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home