mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Monday, June 02, 2008

CHANGED!

DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE

HAHA!

No more SMU!! At the very very very last minute, I changed my mind and chosen NUS's FASS. A rather unexplainable process to what led me to change my mind, but there is seriously no convincing and compelling reasons to choose SMU.

So NUS it shall be.

Now, I have many many many good friends in the same faculty as me! Much more things for me to look forward to.

Anyway, met up with JC clique then dancers and chit chat all the way to 2230 at orchard. The feeling is really good. Catching up either through BBQ-ing at Seoul Garden or through a cuppa at a kopi chain. Enjoying life at our age does not necessarily mean going havoc. Having a good chat with nice food can also make our day.

Next time when I enter the workforce, I guess I will treasure this kind of chats even more than ever. Everybody who are working seems to be so busy to a point where they have totally no time for themselves. Just imagine, 9 to 5, everyday.

Thats why I must learn to treasure my everyday now!

My JC clique have 3 doing accountancy, 2 including me doing ECONOMICS, 1 maybe doing medicine, 2 doing chem, 1 doing Bio Sci and 1 doing Maths Sci. The group that I had kopi with on Sat have 1 doing Accountancy, 1 doing psychology, 1 doing Soc Sci.

Everyone is going to be busy doing what they prefer. WHERE GOT TIME TO MEET?

HAIYA. Enough of the sad pessimistic outlook.

Anyway, people should be happy. For me, I have a university place = can be more certain about my future. For the others, I gave up 2 other places for them.

Short entry today! Maybe I can continue with my BMT story soon. HAHA!

If you are feeling a bit bored, go to the Mr Brown Show and see the Pedra Branca podcast!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home