mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sneak Preview at 2009!

BAM!

I believe my first 6 months of 2009 is going to be a blockbuster, topping box office all around Singapore.

Why?

Because the past week has been a simulation of what I will be doing for the next 5 months. And who knows what will happen again after June 2009.

But despite my tone, I am quite certain everything will pass quite fruitfully with at least an overseas trip in bag.

Anyway, went to my Aunt's husband's funeral yesterday night. It was somewhat not as sombre as what I thought it would be. Perhaps I only felt sadness fromhis immediate family. Somethings doesn't tally with what I thought a funeral is always like. Quite glad that my cousins took it well, perhaps because they were all mentally prepared for some time already.

Love, I garner, is really really such a profound intangible.

It is has many identities.

It lets one misunderstand the wrong identities.

It keeps one guessing if it is true.

It makes one irrational.

It makes one seek for cheap thrills.

It makes one sacrifice.

It makes one keep a portion of conscious for the loved one.

It makes one think of her whenever he sees something related.

It makes one's insides burn when they are not together, just like how Dumbledore felt when he drank the potion in the cave that was hiding the Horcrux.

I believed everyone has loved something or somebody at a certain point in life. I don't know about others, but I felt it has a life of its own. It grows. It has roots like a fungus, hard to rid of it and it grows again at every chance it has.

Someone said it well, try to rediscover what it was that brought you two together in the beginning, and see if it's still there today. if it's gone, it's time to move on.

For me, I guess I tried to move on, but realised that I am still rooted to the very start.

And to the readers, do believe that nothing is too late, except for latecoming.



And I can't believe I typed that chunk of incoherent.

P.S I will try to blog as often as possible, with more interesting entries than today's. LOL

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home