mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Last Day of Off!

Hello 9th July!

Woke up abruptly by my phone's alarm. 9.30am! SO, I was alarmed, and went back to sleep and woke up again at near 11.

Dreads.

I still got many things unfinished and I still wanted to go back Nan Hua because it is their elections tml.

Went out to get a hair cut. So short.

RAHH!

I really still got alot of things undone and its clogging my brains up.

Oh yes, 1 unexpected appearance.

Met Daren Tan in Holland Village when I went to get the Pedigree DentaSticks for my Peanut. He was eating at the noodle stall there with a lady. *shrugs*

Maybe I should tell myself one good thing again.

TML IS PAY DAY!!

But its only 500 dollars.

Sad.

Maybe I miss my Suharto book too much. I should get it from Richard soon.

I think I will have much more to blog about when I receive my posting tml MORNING back at Stagmont.

Unless you want to listen to me rant about how much I have more to pack and prepare.

Anyway, saw a book in Kino on Aquarius 2009. Says that it will be a bad year to start any weight loss programme. Too many temptations *plays the Temptation Island theme song again*

USA Hip Diner is macham Billy Bombers Original

And I have been missing the Oprah episodes on Hallmark recently. I am starting to miss her hair.

LOL

I have not been to the Singapore Flyer.

Richard has not accompanied me to Sentosa.

I have not gone out with Sexy Zi Chao.

I have not got myself a new backpack.

I have not planned where to go after ORD. Thailand? Turkey? India? Nepal?

SO.

I cannot give up.

Because there are many things waiting for me.

Plus, I love spacings in my entry.













YEA~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home