mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Familiarisation!

It has been a few weeks since I entered my new unit!

I guess everything has been going fine. Lots of happenings already!

And because I always never go nights-out during the weekdays, I spend all my weekends going out. Thats why I have no time to blog at all for the past 2 weekends!

Hectic Saturday I had yesterday!

Chiong down JJC to get my A level certificate.

Chiong to Orchard to meet Richard get my long overdue books. YES its books again.

Sauntered down PA to meet up with DI and I was still quite early I guess.

Went to the floating platform and helped out with PA's item.

Chiong over to Marina Square to meet people. Half way stopped by some Prudential Financial Consultant. Don't know whats gotten into me. I actually bothered to listen to her speaking for quite some time.

Hello Ms Prudential, I have no money in my coffers except maybe some 1 cents which is lost in some cracks. Stop eyeing on my pitiful monthly allowances. Tsk.

By the time I met my friends, its already quite late. zzz

I just realised, my keyboard is freaking dirty already. Got to clean it soon.

Oh yes, the darn Prudential person said Economics is freaking difficult. Darn you.

Alright, I have alot of things to pack. Blog again next week.

Oh yes, I am promoted to Lance Corporal from 1 Aug!! A little more money into my coffers. Officially a Lan Jiao Peng from then on. HAHA~!

Still got to help my dog bath!

2 days of rest at home is not enough!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home