mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back To Routine!

No more alternate days of duty.

No more messy weekends.

Now, there is no more weekdays!

Thats right thats right! I have received my newest posting and it is a stay-in unit. Meaning I will be in camp from Sunday night to Friday evening. Meaninging only weekend free!

Era of Saving is back!

Oh yes, my permanent unit for the next 1.5 years is 23rd Signal Battalion, back to Sungei Gedong Camp for good.

Besides the inaccessibility, I guess everything there is rather fine.

One important thing! There will only be updates on the weekends. NO MORE NUFFNANG ADS FOR ME!!

And I am going to miss out on alot of things with my weekdays being used up. Thats why I missed out on Kim Yein's sis's gymnastics competition. Although I don't know the results but still congrats on being still in one piece! LOL

Anyway, met many people over the weekend when I went to sew my uniforms.

Claudine Chai Bao Ya

Anjolene and Nicole

Rachel

Ting Yang

Oh YES! I managed to see the fly past for NDP NE Show yesterday from my house.

JAN SUM. NOT ONLY YOU CAN SEE FROM YOUR HOUSE OK!

Time for me to continue my packing. Seems endless.

Tata people! I will be back soon~!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home