mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Amid My Busy Schedule...

(Now playing: 我爱的人-林宥嘉) takes a little while...

... I changed my blog song!! All thanks to the people (actually only IVY TAN) who wanted me to change away my Que Sara!

And because it was a English song previous, it shall be a chinese song this time! *dance the 'dance for chinese songs'* Interesting, the song that I managed to find on IWebMusic is of rather good quality!

And and I have already prepared a list of songs that will be coming up soon, just in case I get too lazy busy to find nice songs to put on blog! And the considerate me decreed that the song shall only be play once per page load!

Anyway, I was surrounded by PSPs yesterday in camp. At least 4. And Patapons are really making me consider buying one, considering I received my allowance today! Of course, I still need to keep in mind my goal of saving up enough for first year tuition fees plus lappy cost. Which I am estimating a hefty S$8000.00. I really need to redo my calculations and see how much I can set aside for such things. Then I decide again. Meanwhile, anybody who wants to buy PSP can contact me! Easier to haggle! FFEEEEVVVAAAA~~!!!!

OH YES! Before I forget all about it again. INEEDTOFINDPEOPLETOGIVETUITION!! Besides being able to moonlight, I can also refresh my ailing memory of my subjects. So please, contact me if you need help on the subjects you find yourself weak in or if you want to be ahead of your class.

PSLE
Offering tuition for all levels in:
English
Chinese
Maths
Science

GCE O Level
Offering tuition for all levels in:
Biology
Chemistry
Human Geography
Social Studies

If you are interested, please contact me for further details. Not going to post too many stuff here on this. ANYWAY, I am giving priority to my fellow juniors who are sitting for their nationals this year. I am nice like the nicest thing on Earth. LOL. There is no offering to GCE A Levels people because I think I am currently incompetent to help at such a high level. At most I can help is maybe H1 Economics.

LOL. Plus I want to go for a vacation after army! I dun mind not going to familiar places such as Taiwan. But I mind not going to place such as Nepal, India and Turkey that are culturally RICH. HAHA. They offer something that I cannot find in Singapore lah. Things such as violence their local food, scenery etcetc. I must try to go for one after ORD in 2010! So please contribute to my vacation efforts! THANK YOU YOU!

I MUST DRAG PEOPLE ALONG WITH ME!! HAHA! Who want to go with me? WAH! So many people!! :) *I have been green-ed*


Lets just hope that there are nice shows tonight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home