mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Friday, January 02, 2009

First Cohesion in 2009!

YO!

Woke up terribly late today for my company cohesion.

Was supposed to meet at Vivo tram station at 10am and I woke up at 9.20am.

Brushed, bathed, packed, cabbed.

Right! I cabbed down. Or else I would have been late. Again, for cohesion.

Carried ice all the way from Beach Station to the end of Siloso Beach that is nearest to Rasa Sentosa.

Settled down and was all ready to play beach volley!! Although I really suck at it!

And I roughly played throughout ba!

Doesn't matter how well one play, it is how well one played his heart out that matters. Although there are people who felt that the cohesion did not cater to everyone.

Haha. Tut tut.

I hope that 2009 in army will be as enjoyable as 2008!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home