mytemple

free joss sticks for sale! (irony intended)


Thursday, January 01, 2009

Brand New 2009!



A blasting video for a I-hope-is-a-blasting year! Listen for the part when he sang ~touch my body, know you love my COCK!~ haha!

Hav already made quite some plans for the coming year, so lets see if time and opportunity presents itself for me to begin on the ideas!

As for my New Year's resolution, I do have quite a few. But I would very much prefer to keep them with me.

Why?

Because the British mental health charity Mind has warned people that making self-improvement New Year's resolution will often leave people worse off.

Mind urged people not to make resolutions focusing on physical imperfections -- such as attempting to LOSE WEIGHT (holy!)-- because they create a negative self image and lead to feelings of low self-esteem, hopelessness and even mild depression.

Thus, Mind suggested resolution-makers focus instead on being active, connecting with nature, learning something new and working for one's community.

HAHA!

I am rather sure next year will turn out well, probably because I am rather shielded from what is happening outside camp.

So I hope everything goes well for all my family and friends and may you find love. (Because Dumbledore says love is morepowerful than any magic). HAHA!

Stop thinking about the recession and the recession will be over soon. Dwell in it and it will forever live in you!

And I have predicted that one of the clique girls will hav a boyfriend by this time next year!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home